Are you looking for a video projector or a projection screen for your presentation, business meeting, wedding slideshow or any other type of event? We offer reliable and affordable San Diego projector rental service along with other professional AV equipment rentals. We deliver all equipment to your event location and set it for you at no extra cost. Our projector rentals San Diego package starts at only $350 per event and all details are listed below. Whether you need AV rentals for a large corporate event or want to experience watching an outdoor movie in your backyard, our AV rental San Diego service is available for all types of events in Southern California. Request a quote by filling out this form.
VIDEO PROJECTOR RENTAL PACKAGE - $350
- 2500 lumen video projector BenQ MC616ST or similar.
- Comes with a 6' VGA cable, 6' power cable and a 25' power extension.
- Adjustable video projector stand is included.
- Large 100'' adjustable projection screen with a stand.
- The video can also be projected onto light-colored walls.
- -$0.25/mile travel fee (round trip) from 92110 to event venue in San Diego, CA. Setup, teardown, labor and tax are included.
- 24/7 online and phone support. Quick email response guaranteed.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED:
- Onsite AV tech to help you run the projector - $50 per hour.
- Active 8'' or similar sized speaker with a stand - $200/each.
- Wired microphone Behringer XM1800S Ultravoice - $25/each.
- Sound mixer Behringer Xenux 802 or similar - $50/each.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: "Is your projector going to be bright enough for my audience?"
A: Yes, as long as the room is fairly dark with little access to daylight.
Q: "Is your screen going to be big enough for people to see?"
A: The size of our screens is at least 100'', which is usually sufficient for up to 150 guests. If you need to rent a projector San Diego, our company can provide a great package.
Q: "How do I connect the projector to my laptop?"
A: It's best if you hire our onsite tech to run the projector using our own laptop for $50/hour. However, if you're on a limited budget or prefer to do it yourself, we will help you connect your computer to our projector via a VGA or HDMI cable (which we will provide).
Q: "How far away from the screen does the projector have to be?" A: Approximately 6-9 feet away. It's a state-of-the-art short throw projector so it's a not far compared to many other video projectors on the market.
Q: "Can I play my slideshow using a USB flash drive instead of a laptop?"
A: Yes! All you would need to do is make sure the photos are in JPEG format.