Are you looking for a video projector or a projection screen for your presentation, business meeting, wedding slideshow or any other type of event? We offer reliable and affordable projector rental services in San Diego and the surrounding areas. We deliver all equipment to your event location and set it for you at no extra cost. Our projector rental package starts at only $350 per event and all details are listed below.
VIDEO PROJECTOR RENTAL PACKAGE - $350
- 2500 lumen video projector BenQ MC616ST or similar.
- Comes with a 6' VGA cable, 6' power cable and a 25' power extension.
- Adjustable video projector stand is included.
- Large 100'' adjustable projection screen with a stand.
- The video can also be projected onto light-colored walls.
- -$0.25/mile travel fee (round trip) from 92110 to your event venue. Setup, teardown, labor and tax are included.
- 24/7 online and phone support. Quick email response guaranteed.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED:
- Onsite AV tech to help you run the projector - $50 per hour.
- Active 8'' or similar sized speaker with a stand - $200/each.
- Wired microphone Behringer XM1800S Ultravoice - $25/each.
- Sound mixer Behringer Xenux 802 or similar - $50/each.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: "Is your projector going to be bright enough for my audience?"
A: Yes, as long as the room is fairly dark with little access to daylight.
Q: "Is your screen going to be big enough for people to see?"
A: The screen size is 100'', which is usually sufficient for up to 150 guests.
Q: "How do I connect the projector to my laptop?"
A: It's best if you hire our onsite tech to run the projector using our own laptop for $50/hour. However, if you're on a limited budget or prefer to do it yourself, we will help you connect your computer to our projector via a VGA or HDMI cable (which we will supply).
Q: "How far away from the screen does the projector have to be?" A: Approximately 6-9 feet away. It's a state-of-the-art short throw projector so it's a not far compared to many other video projectors on the market.
Q: "Can I play my slideshow using a USB flash drive instead of a laptop?"
A: Yes! All you would need to do is make sure the photos are in JPEG format.